Anything Goes

Everyday Happenings, SEO, Blogging, Love Nothings... Anything Goes

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Quotes and Text Messages

I'm still waiting for any christmas Quotes from my friends.. hmmm wala pa ako natatanggap lol! unlike last year na maaga pa lang may christmas messages na ako sa cellphone ko hehe...


I'm still thinking on what to do tomorrow.. Christmas day! Im thinking of going to my friend's house..kaya lang baka mag dramahan lang kami sa araw ng pasko haha..

hmmm I don't want to stay at home since baka mag inuman lang sila dito... I hate seeing drunk people haha... hirap talaga ng walang boyplen hahaha...

anyways... thinking of christmas quotes to forward to your friends? visit QuotesArena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home