Anything Goes

Everyday Happenings, SEO, Blogging, Love Nothings... Anything Goes

Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Day of Mall Hopping

Its been quite sometime since I went to the mall without being in a hurry.. I really love malling ever since but since I am busy with work and blogging... I really don't have enough time to go to the mall and do the 'malling' that I used to do..

Today is my lucky day, I had the chance to do mall hopping lol!

I went to Robinson's Place manila and made an advance payment for my Fitness First gym membership.. yes!! I'll be back to the gym this January!!!! , I bought a few pairs of socks and looked for a gym bag.. went to several sports store but can't find the one that I am looking for...

I plan to buy a portable hard disk but changed my mind.. I then went to SM San Lazaro to check if I can find a gym bag that I want.

Luckily, as I went to Adidas station, I saw the bag that I like, bought it for PHP1200.00.

Bought some beauty products and got a titanium hair straightener for PHP 2399.95 and headed home..

I Feel tired but happy ! I finally had a chance to do the things I used to do before I take blogging seriously...

and since I freeze my fitness first account due to blogging (really!!) hopefully I can manage to go to the gym and do blogging at the same time !!!!!

thats all for now!!

just visit Techiegirl for some girly gadget guide and for text messages and quotes for your love one this new year, visit quotesarena.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home