Anything Goes

Everyday Happenings, SEO, Blogging, Love Nothings... Anything Goes

Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye bye 2007, Hello 2008

2007 is really memorable for me.. as I had learned a lot of things from technical to simple things. But one of the things that 2007 gave me is the chance to start something that I want to achieve in the future...

I had earned some money doing blogging and hopefully I can achieve my target earnings, that is to achieve at least $1000 by the end of this year. Sounds impossible but as what my favorite saying says "God has given us the power to dream, because he has given us the ability to make these dreams come true".
Anything is possible, with God's help, patience, and work strategically, everything can be within our reach :)

I welcome 2008 with a smile, and a hope for a better year for me, for us and for our country.

Happy New Year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home