Anything Goes

Everyday Happenings, SEO, Blogging, Love Nothings... Anything Goes

Friday, December 28, 2007

SEO, Marhgil Macuha and New Year Quotes

I'm still a newbie when it comes to SEO (search engine optimization) and the first SEO contest that I joined was for the Marhgil Macuha keyword.. its really a learning experience for me and as of today, my entry is in the 11th place (first entry on the SERPS second page!) yay!!!


Now I am optimizing my quotesarena blog for the New year quotes phrase, and so far I made it to the 2nd page, 19th place!!

The mini seo contest really taught me a lot of things and I may not win the Marhgil Macuha contest, the lesson that I learned from it makes me a big winner!! hehehe

as of december, I am halfway to my first Google payment!!!! and I am hoping to achieve that next month!!! Lets cross our fingers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home