Anything Goes

Everyday Happenings, SEO, Blogging, Love Nothings... Anything Goes

Monday, December 31, 2007

At last! I reached my Adsense Quota

Just last night, I reach my adsense quota and I am eligible to receive my first payment as of today!! yes!! and I am proud to say that 98% of my earnings from adsense I got just this December!!

thanks to Marhgil Macuha since the keyword he suggested gave my blogs a total of 7000 visits for December 31 alone!! of course, more traffic correlates to more earnings!!!!!

I'm so happy and I am still waiting for my Google PIN Mailer to be able to receive my payments! Well I am optimistic that 2008 will give me more traffic and more earnings!!!

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2008 at 12:31 AM , Blogger Ordnacin said...

Congrats... Valentine's qoute naman...

 
At January 14, 2008 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Amy said...

eheheheh oo nga!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home