Anything Goes

Everyday Happenings, SEO, Blogging, Love Nothings... Anything Goes

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The price of a PR 3 blog site

Yes my techno blog is now PR 3.. its a new year's gift from google i guess lol!
well I am sick until now, and its really hard to think about a good article to post... plus a lot of earning opportunities coming up this week.

I am hoping to do my assignments in the next two days... ang dami kasi dumadating na opportunities and I am expecting lots to come due to the increase of Page rank (maybe)...

As I see it..if i can work with the offered opportunities within the next day, I'll earn $61.5 in 2 days...
I hope ok na ako tomorrow.. para matapos ko na to :)

valentine's day gifts suggestions | Valentine's Day Quotes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home