Anything Goes

Everyday Happenings, SEO, Blogging, Love Nothings... Anything Goes

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Simply Amazing????

I'm not feeling ok these past few days, and i really think there's something wrong with me. I took the day off from work last friday.

Me and my mom went to St. Lukes Medical Center Last Friday to have a check up. We went to Medicard and asked for a doctor to check on me.. some description on what I am feeling and they recommend us to a surgeon.. waaa a general and cancer surgeon...

I was really nervous.. I felt like I want to pee, butterflies on my stomach... well it's my turn...verbal check up, and physical check up, the doctor concluded that I need to undergo two operations, yes two....

He advised that I need to rest for a month or so after the operation...

What's with the title????
Well, from St. Lukes, we headed to Smart, Makati, they invited me for job offer presentation....
I waited for almost 20minutes...
Then, upon seeing the offer, I felt like I was slapped on the face....I felt insulted...really....
It is lower than my current salary, well yeah there are lots of bonuses... but hell... so what... I want a fair offer... don't brag about the bonuses...

Somewhat a challenging day for me...but the coming days are more scary :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home